We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer / Mechanical Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy, with the primary focus of supporting our Energy team while we continue to work on some of the most exciting projects in the Taranaki region.
This role would suit a high energy individual who embraces a challenge, enjoys diversity in their working life and is well apt at juggling many priorities at once. Equally as important, we're looking for someone who will align with the BCD core values and be able to make a positive contribution to our already strong office culture in New Plymouth.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant tertiary qualification and at least 2+ years working as a project engineer.
- Motivated self-starter with a track record of teamwork and organisation
- A track record of successfully delivering or coordinating projects to a high standard, on budget and on time
- A sound understanding of mechanical engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of emotional intelligence to effectively manage small projects and project teams
- Logical problem-solving approach with the ability to develop out of the box solutions to complex problems.
- A competitive remuneration plus benefits package.
- Continued professional development and career advancement in a growing organisation.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- A supportive work environment alongside a wide team of like-minded experts.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a progressive kiwi company, then please apply now.
You must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit to be considered for this position.