Graduate Mechanical Engineer
As our Energy team continues to expand in the New Plymouth office we are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join the team under the leadership of our experienced principal engineer.
Our successful Graduate will be exposed to a variety of different projects within the oil & gas industry as well as other infrastructure development projects that are happening within the Taranaki region. All while being supported by our team of experienced engineers to help them develop their skillset as well-rounded mechanical engineers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Flexible approach to developing fit for purpose solutions
- A solid grasp of mechanical engineering fundamentals
- Well rounded technical skills, including computer-based design/analysis software (e.g. Autopipe) and engineering calculations.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, codes, and standards (ASME, PECPR, API, AS2885 etc.).
- A competitive remuneration plus benefits package.
- Continued professional development and career advancement in a growing organisation.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- A supportive work environment alongside a wide team of like-minded experts.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a progressive kiwi company, then please apply now.
You must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit to be considered for this position.