Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Due to internal movements we are looking for a Lead E & I Engineer to join our New Plymouth team as we continue to work on some exciting projects.
The Lead Instrument, Control & Electrical Engineer is required to lead in the delivery of fit for purpose engineering and design solutions, primarily within the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and industrial industries. Provide mentorship to the wider I&E team to ensure the team is adequately trained and resourced to meet our client needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant industry experience with at least 10+ years experience in a similar level position.
- The ability to build and maintain effective partnerships
- Great mentoring skills to develop the E&I team
- Commitment to providing the best outcomes for your clients
- Alignment to our core values and expected behaviours
- A tertiary qualification within a relevant field
- Flexible approach to developing fit for purpose solutions
- A competitive remuneration plus benefits package.
- Continued professional development and career advancement in a growing organisation.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- A supportive work environment alongside a wide team of like-minded experts.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a progressive kiwi company, then please apply now.
You must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit to be considered for this position.