We are seeking a self-motivated, confident, reliable and well-organised Planner, to join our current planning team in either our Auckland, Hamilton or Tauranga office.
This will be an exciting and challenging role that will provide you the opportunity to hone your skills in consent preparation, consultation, statutory planning and resource management work for both public and private sector clients across a broad range of environments.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
What we are looking for:
- A tertiary qualification in planning, geography and/or resource management.
- Ideally three plus years working experience with a sound understanding of consent processing and relevant legislation.
- Preferably some time spent in a consulting environment.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects while keeping a sharp eye on detail.
- Good communication skills and great at building relationships.
- Commitment to providing the best outcomes for your clients.
- Alignment to our core values.
- Continued professional development and career advancement through exposure to a wide range of challenging projects.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- Competitive remuneration plus benefits package.