Civil Design Engineer
We are looking for a Civil Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy while we continue to work on some of the most exciting projects in the Waikato, Bay of Plenty and around NZ.
This role would suit a self-driven, solutions-focused individual, who is looking to join a progressive company.
Day to day you will be providing consultancy services to our clients with respect to draughting services in Civil 3D, site investigation, and civil design. Whilst be responsible for the execution of consistently high-quality documents, meeting job briefs, and delivering projects in an efficient manner.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Competence in Civil 3D are preferred
- Degree level qualification in civil engineering
- A motivated self-starter with a drive to do well
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project delivery experience
- Problem solver with an eye for detail
- Commitment to providing the best outcomes for your clients
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects around New Zealand
- Life and Medical Insurance
- Paid professional membership fees
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- Continued professional development and career advancement
- Flexible working environment
As we are a progressive company with plans for growth, there is great scope to have a real influence on the direction it takes as we continue to grow and expand. Subject to skill set, we offer a very attractive salary package with great employee benefits.