Senior Principle Geotechnical Engineer / Engineering Geologist - Hamilton
We are looking for a Senior Principle Geotechnical Engineer / Engineering Geologist to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy while we continue to work on some exciting projects in our Hamilton office. You will be undertaking field work, reporting, scoping investigations, analysis which would include foundation bearing capacity, settlement, liquefaction and slope stability, and reporting for a range of engineering projects including residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
Hamilton Based Role
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Tertiary qualification in Geotechnical Engineering / Geology
- Motivated and self-driven person
- Project delivery experience
- Commitment to providing the best outcomes for your clients
- Able to manage multiple deadlines while keeping a sharp eye on detail
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects around New Zealand.
- Life and Medical Insurance.
- Paid professional membership fees.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- Continued professional development and career advancement.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a progressive kiwi company, then please apply now.