Senior Fire Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Chartered Fire Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy while we continue to work on some of the most exciting projects in the Waikato, Bay of Plenty and around NZ.
This role would suit a highly experienced Chartered Fire Engineer who is looking to join an innovative company who offers great opportunities, awesome team environment and company culture along with a supportive group of highly experienced professionals. This will be a business leadership role tasked with helping grow, nurture and develop our fire engineering team and providing a high level of services to our clients.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Able to interact confidently with colleagues and clients to deliver solutions and projects effectively.
- Provide pragmatic technical insights and solutions to our clients.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary design inputs from your peers.
- Strong technical skills to design and produce documentation for a wide range of projects.
- Suitably qualified.
- Leadership and mentoring skills and good commercial acumen.
- Self-leadership mindset and proactive attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliver in a timely manner.
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects around New Zealand.
- Life and Medical Insurance.
- Paid professional membership fees.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- Continued professional development and career advancement.
- Flexible working environment.
As we are a progressive company with plans for growth, there is great scope to have a real influence on the direction it takes as we continue to grow and expand. Subject to skill set, we offer a very attractive salary package with great employee benefits.