National Draughting Manager
We are on the hunt for a National Draughting Manager who will lead the nationwide multi-disciplinary draughting team and other areas within the business to ensure the performance and delivery of a first-class service to our clients. This will be a business leadership role tasked with helping grow, nurture and develop our nationwide draughting team and providing a high level of services to our clients.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Extensive draughting background and experience with Revit and other relevant software applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of engineering principles, building materials and construction practices.
- Confident with New Zealand Building codes, standards and statutory requirements.
- Strong leadership skills and experience with developing and leading a high performing team.
- Commitment to providing best outcomes for your clients and embedding a strong client focused culture.
- Outstanding communication with strong rapport building skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects around New Zealand.
- Life and Medical Insurance.
- Paid professional membership fees.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- Continued professional development and career advancement.
- Flexible working environment.
As we are a progressive company with a real focus on challenging the
status-quo, there is great scope to have a real influence on the direction it takes as we continue to grow and expand.