We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy while we continue to work on some of the most exciting projects in the Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki, and around NZ.
This role would suit a self-driven, solutions-focused individual who is looking to join a progressive company offering great opportunities, an awesome team environment and company culture.
As part of the BCD energy team, you will be providing mechanical engineering services to a wide range of energy and infrastructure clients across multiple projects in New Zealand.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 - 5+ years of Oil, Gas, Energy, or industrial experience
- Motivated Self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong alignment with our company values
- An excellent grasp of mechanical engineering fundamentals
- Strong technical skills, including computer-based design/analysis software (e.g. Autopipe) and engineering calculations.
- Sound knowledge of applicable regulations, codes, and standards (ASME, PECPR, API, AS2885 etc.)Flexible approach to developing fit for purpose solutions.
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects around New Zealand.
- Life and Medical Insurance.
- Paid professional membership fees.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- Continued professional development and career advancement.
- Flexible working environment.
As we are a progressive company with plans for growth, there is great scope to have a real influence on the direction it takes as we continue to grow and expand. Subject to skill set, we offer a very attractive salary package with great employee benefits.