Licenced Cadastral Surveyor
We are looking for an experienced Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy while we continue to work on some of the most exciting projects in the Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki, and around NZ.
This role would suit a self-driven, solutions-focused individual who is looking to join a progressive company offering great opportunities, an awesome team environment, and culture, along with a supportive group of highly experienced professionals.
You will be involved in numerous subdivisions and land development projects and ensure our clients’ success by providing quality surveying services and solutions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Provide pragmatic technical insights and solutions to our clients.
- Undertake fieldwork as required to complete cadastral surveys and topographical surveys.
- Discuss surveying or land development projects with clients, local authorities, other professionals, or local iwi.
- Ensure project proposals comply with council district plans.
- Office work responsibilities including drafting, 12D, LOL, CAD, and all other surveying software and applications as directed.
- Prepare Resource Consents and management of the subdivision/development process.
- Manage multiple deadlines and deliver in a timely manner.
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects around New Zealand.
- Life and Medical Insurance.
- Paid professional membership fees.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- Continued professional development and career advancement.
- Flexible working environment.
As we are a progressive company with plans for growth, there is great scope to have a real influence on the direction it takes as we continue to grow and expand. Subject to skill set, we offer a very attractive salary package with great employee benefits.