Junior Civil Engineer / Designer - New Plymouth
We are looking for a Junior Civil Engineer/Designer to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy in New Plymouth while we continue to work on some exciting projects in the Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki, and around NZ.
You will provide support to our team and provide consultancy services to our clients with respect to draughting services in Civil 3D, site investigation, and civil design, including the management and execution of consistently high-quality documents, meeting job briefs, and delivering projects in an efficient manner.New Plymouth Based Role
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Basic understanding of AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Sound understanding of Civil Engineering fundamentals and principles, especially in Hydraulics and Hydrology.
- NZDE (Civil) or degree level qualification in civil engineering
- A motivated self-starter and can work unsupervised if required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver with an eye for detail
- A keen attitude to learn
- A Great team player
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects in New Zealand
- Competitive remuneration package
- Life & Medical Insurance
- Paid professional membership fees
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees
- Continued professional development and career advancement
As we are a progressive company with plans for growth, there is great scope to have a real influence on the direction it takes as we continue to grow and expand.
You must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit to be considered for this position.