Geotechnical Engineer - Hamilton/Tauranga
We are seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to join our team in either our Hamilton or Tauranga office undertaking reporting, scoping investigations, analysis which would include foundation bearing capacity, settlement, liquefaction and slope stability, and reporting for a range of engineering projects including residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Tertiary qualification in Geotechnical Engineering
- Have CPEng or in the process of obtaining CPEng
- Motivated person
- Project delivery experience
- Commitment to providing the best outcomes for your clients
- Able to manage multiple deadlines while keeping a sharp eye on detail
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be responsible for:
- Scoping investigations
- Detailed analysis of foundation bearing capacity, settlement, liquefaction and slope stability
- Reporting for a range of engineering projects including subdivisions and residential, commercial and industrial buildings