Civil Engineer - Hamilton
Due to continued growth of the business, we are seeking an experienced Civil Engineer with a minimum of 4 years' experience based in our Hamilton office. You will be providing consultancy services to clients in respect to investigation and design services, design briefs, fee estimates and negotiation of fees for services with clients and ensuring that projects operate on a profitable basis. The right candidate will have consultancy experience in New Zealand successfully delivering projects with the ability to manage key client relationships.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 4 years Civil Engineering experience
- Project delivery experience
- Problem solver with an eye for detail
- Commitment to providing best outcomes for your clients
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Good communication skills and good rapport skills with clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be responsible for:
- Civil investigation and design services
- Design briefs
- Fee estimates and negotiations
- Ensuring projects operate on a profitable basis